Data We Collect
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
To prepare for coaching sessions, we request basic information to understand who you are, including name, age, gender, occupation and place of residence. This information, along with any information exchanged during your session is strictly private and confidential. The content of your coaching sessions will never be revealed, nor will any personal information regarding our work together. On occasion, we may wish to share your success story or testimonial, but will only do so upon written consent from you.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Data from Social Networks – User information from social networking sites, such as Instagram and YouTube, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
- Mobile Device Data – Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
- Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys – Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
How We Use Collected Information
Divine Being may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To communicate – We may use your email address to send information and updates pertaining to an order. If you purchase a coaching session and use email to communicate, you are fully protected by client-coach confidentiality and your emails are secured. We are committed to keeping your email confidential and do not share this information with any 3rd party. Email may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. If you join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To offer a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
Web Browser Cookies
We use Google Analytics to better understand how people navigate our website. When people visit our website, behavioral information about their visit (which pages are seen, how long they spend on a specific page) is sent anonymously to Google Analytics. However, the data is not personal in nature, meaning there is no way to identify individuals from the data. We use this information to deliver the service or product, to improve our overall performance and your customer experience, and to provide you with offers, promotions, or information. We ensure that no personal data is ever shared with our analytics provider (Google) and since this data is not personal in nature, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, visit the third-party vendor or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on June 25, 2020.